John Charles and Billy Bremner were two of
United's all time greats, making over 1000
appearances for the club between them.
1) John Charles' nickname was:
2) In 1962, Don Revie sold Charles to
which Italian club?
3) Billy Bremner was signed by which
4) In which year did Billy play his final
game for United?
For a decade and a half, between Revie's
departure and Wilkinson's arrival, times were grim
for Leeds. However, a few players still did the
5) In 1976, Tony Currie arrived from
Queens Park Rangers
6) Paul Madeley retired in 1980, having
played over 700 games for the club. In total, how
many bookings did he receive?
Howard Wilkinson turned the club around when
he arrived, in 1988. In our League Championship
campaign of 1991-92, there were some star
7) Gordon Strachan arrived from
Manchester United in 1989. But how much did he
8) In Europe, Gary McAllister failed to
score against only one of the following teams.
To the present and O'Leary's young team are
the most promising and exciting since Revie's days.
Two of the brightest gems are harry Kewell and Lee
9) Harry is our Wizard of Oz - but where
was he born?
10) In the 1997-98 season, Bowyer scored
a last gasp goal to secure a 4-3 win - but against